Team Tami

Enter your email address below and click "submit" if you would like an email notification as new posts are added to the blog.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Hope for a smoother ride.......

HI All.....Tami is out of the hospital again....oh how we hope and pray she could stay out of there and just heal......Amy said she was feeling much better and acting like her regular self again.  Madison is enjoying her mission home experience and is excited about the future, Tim is working and the girls are going to school....we hope for a smooth ride for a few weeks.....we can only hope.......

1 comment:

  1. Hi this is Lisa Winward and I know Tami from being in the same mission. I found out from Ray Johnson that Tami is fighting a very good fight. Tami, I am sad to hear that you have been sick. You were so full of life and positive, which I can see has continued with you through life. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you. I moved to Virginia two years ago to be closer to one of my siblings. I have been learning more about my family history in Virginia and Maryland. We all have different journeys in life and I hope that you will continue to bring light to this world until you are needed to share your goodness on the other side.

    Best wishes and God bless you,

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete