Team Tami

Enter your email address below and click "submit" if you would like an email notification as new posts are added to the blog.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Enjoying the Temple

Hi Everyone....
We got up at 5:00 this morning to make it to the temple.  I kept praying in my heart that Tami would have the strength and stamina to do this.  I was amazed as we all loaded in the car that she really was going.  When we walked into the 1st room with Tami, Dr. Lambert had tears streaming down her eyes.....She said she was doing OK until Tami came in the room.  Dr. Lambert had probably 20 people there to support her.  John, the resident who impressed her and gave her a Book of Mormon while he served with her on a humanitarian mission to Haiti.....His wife and mom were also there.  The two missionaries who baptized her, Nate and Natalie and his mom, Tami and Tim and Randy and I, a fellow she operated on 3 years ago with his family and some others I didn't know.  It was really amazing to be there with her.  Tami is still having some trouble with tubes.....If she can but endure until those can come out.  What a day that will be.  We hope all is well with everyone and Tim and Tami are continually being blessed by those who have helped them out during this difficult time.  They know they are not alone and that so many others also need help, but they are thankful, none the less.   Enoy this Autumn time and hug all those around you.
Love,
Judy

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting about this! Since I couldn't be there I'm having to live vicariously through yours and Nate and Natalie's blogs. It sounds like it was a wonderful day, I'm so glad you were all able to go, and especially glad that Tami could go. It meant a lot to Laura. Tami I think of you often, it says a lot about the kind of person you are when I read about how loved you are by so many.

    ReplyDelete