Team Tami

Enter your email address below and click "submit" if you would like an email notification as new posts are added to the blog.

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Tami fights another battle.....Yes I Can

Hi Everyone....
I arrived at the cabin on Friday morning after Thanksgiving and thought of a year ago when Tami was with us.....but when I arrived, I received a phone call from Tim telling me that Tami had to go in for emergency surgery.  She had another break in her insides and even though she had just eaten, Dr. Lambert trumped another Doctor and took her in immediately.  Over 5 hours later She told Tim that Tami was tough and she thought she'd make it through.........They didn't close her up because she's going back into surgery on Monday.  Her insides were inflamed and so they're treating that and then trying to fix things up again.  All of these happenings tend to make us contemplative and we all hurt so much for her.  I found myself thinking of her, her unconquerable spirit and faith, and yet her concern for all that needs to heal.  We're so thankful that Tim is with her and doing the best he can to support her and lift her spirits when he's also alone back there.  This whole trauma of being so far away when we can't be with her has been a dilemma that has pressed us all to wonder why it had to be this way....but  "Chin Up, Wilbur"......Our prayers and fasting have taken on a whole new meaning and we've all looked to the Lord with hope and faith and trust.  Tami always said....."I feel like I'm going to get better, I just don't know what I've got to go through to get there".   Well, we know that hasn't been easy, but she's still fighting.  Mom talked to her tonight.  Tami wanted to hear mom's voice and knew that Mom's prayers have a tendency to get a little higher that some others.  She still needs our faith and prayers.  We also know that each of us in different ways need those hopes and prayers also.  Thanks for your concern for our dear one....we so love her......

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment