Team Tami

Enter your email address below and click "submit" if you would like an email notification as new posts are added to the blog.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Morning, April 20

Good Morning....
Sorry for the late post last night....our evening was involved with changing flight plans & rental car.....I'm glad Tami is on my side....After spending upwards to an hour trying to change the rental car....or see if they would honor a reduced rate for the rest of this week into next, she hung up the phone so frustrated that she said...I've got to get out of here....We went up and had some cold cereal....She said she had to go outside for some fresh air......I came back down and got a representative on the line and exdtended the contract.....problem is, I wasn't the gorilla that stood my ground.....plus I let him tell me she had paid more for the first week even though I didn't think she had paid that much.  I just knew that she was going to break out of here last night and take that car back to Rhode Island and dicker to get a cheaper rate for another.....she was mmmaaadddd!!!!!   Well....when she came back down, I told her what I had done..., she grabbed the phone, marched into the middle room because she said she may have to raise her voice....you have to understand that it is quiet hour after 8:00 here....now do you realize how she felt cooped-up?  Well within a few minutes, she had the rate changed, she saved $80.00, she said, "Did you hear me raise my voice?" and she told that guy.....I will not pay that rate.....you either change it or I'm bringing the car back tonight and I'll find another one.....Well the guy folded....Not near the constitution of my little sister....and we had our red ford focus for another week.....She's a jewel and I love her.....She's more street smart than I am:(fight) fight
Just getting ready to go back to UMass for more financial:(fight) fight work.
Love,
 Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment