Hey Jude, I thought Id update the blog.
 
 
Hi Team,
 
First can I just send a great  big thanks from the heart of my bottom (Oh, I mean...'scuse it. ) Like my momma said, we'll be forever indebted to amazing people like all of you who have given all you have to help such an amazing woman. Thank you! I'll never forget that beautiful September 8 rolling our mother in as cheers could be heard a mile away! I had worried for months that after all of our hard work, nobody would show up to see our sweet Tami, and my heart just melted as we rolled her in to open arms. Lots and lots of open arms.
 
I'm typing this at 7 pm, and Momma's still in bed. We tried to make the treck up to Logan today to see Tiana all grown up, but after Mom's shower today she was exhausted, and has been recooperating for the last seven hours. (It's okay Momma. We'll go another day.)
 
Her spirits seem to be getting higher and higher though, and her face lights up when a member of her family walks in the room (even if it's a practically-asleep-lighted-face) and she loves to hear us tell her about our updated lives.
 
I'm so thankful for that beautiful woman! I remember just a little over a year ago crying in her bed as visitors came in, tears rolling down their faces too. We thought we were losing our Momma, and we didn't know too much about fighting to the finish. But she's fought an amazng fight, and she's not done yet. None of us are done yet. I'm so thankful for her "stick-to-it-ive-ness," her example, and her love that is shared every single day. She truly is one of Heavenly Father's chosen ones.
 
Thank you for everything, Momma. Keep fighting!
 
Love,
 
Maddie