Hello again everyone,

Another good day for Tami. She is still moving slow, but I think its just a matter of time before she is back to her old self. I did her hair today which always seems to perk her up a bit, and we took a drive,and did a little shopping. It felt good to be able to take her out and move around a little.
  We were the only people at the lodge today,and it seemed a little strange. One of the residents was at the hospital all day, and the other ones went home for the weekend. I wish we were close enough to the lodge that we could pop home any time we wanted to. Most everyone I've met here,has been within a couple of hours from home. It was nice they could take a break between their doctor appointments.
  We are still anxiously awaiting Tami's doctor appointment on Tuesday to help us decide if we will be able to bring her home for a few weeks. Tami would like to return home with me, but she does'nt want to push the doctor into anything that could cause more problems. She's just sick and tired of being sick and tired,so she doesn't want to take any chances.
  Tami had to lay down for a while tonight because she said I fed her too much today. I guess I better slow down a little and take this a little slower. I just want her to get better, and I've always been a little impatient. I'll try to do better tomarrow.

I'm going to say goodnight now, and I hope everyone had a great weekend
Till tomorrow, sweet dreams.

Love Lana and Tami