Team Tami

Enter your email address below and click "submit" if you would like an email notification as new posts are added to the blog.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Lana's Last Post.....we think

Hi everyone,

Another day.  I'm getting tired of saying that, so you can imagine how Tami must feel. she is so ready to come home that I don't think it will matter what the doctor says at this point. And that scares me a little. She was very tired all day, which kept me a little concerned. She was trying to sort through all her paper work,  which can be pretty stressful so I hope that's all it was. I cleaned and packed all day so we can go straight to the airport, from the doctors office (If all is well). Abby’s daughter, Amy is planning on taking us to the airport tomorrow, her and Kemper has been awesome to help out so much. Thank you. Abby’s mom, Bessie paid for my flight here and back because she knew how strapped I was. Thank you Bessie.
Everyone has been great, thank you, thank you, thank you.
This will probably be my last blog. I hope Tim or the girls will keep it up, because it’s been nice to hear how Tami has progressed. We have to get up early tomorrow so I'm going to call it a night, and praying that we will see everyone at the event on Saturday.

love  you all, Lana and Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment