Hi Boston Buddies......
 
Cloudy, overcast with some rain and sprinkles.....Amy took Tami for a short walk today with a big umbrella over both of them while I cleaned up lunch that Amy made for us.  She was delightful and fun and took wonderful care of Tami.  I watched as she helped Tami up the stairs and fixed her food, washed her clothes and cleaned her wound.  Truly a service of love as only a true friend can do.  She filled up the fridge and cupboard with food that Tami might like and brought some items for Tami.  I will miss her laugh and fun spirit.  Thanks again Amy for your week of service.  Tami felt a quite a bit better this last week than the week Abby was here.  Abby also worked hard for Tami.  Tami didn't feel quite as good today.....her digestive system is sluggish and seems to cause her nausea and lack of energy.  If we could just wake the dang system up so it's working properly, but Dr. Lambert says that's normal.  Amy passed the chart to me that she and Abby had filled out....quite the art work I'll tell you....with times and dates and many perscriptions to keep track of, Dr.'s appointments, nurse care dates and questions for the Dr. for the appointment on Monday.  I'll do good to keep all that straight.
 
We took a ride to Walgrens to get a few items.  When I rented my car I ordered it online and asked for the cheapest car.....then when I got here last night I mentioned to the fellow that my sister had cancer and I was here to care for her and that when she was here in April and June she had a cute red Ford Focus, so I asked him if He could find me one just for her.....But, alas, there was no red Ford Focus...but as we walked we saw a cute bright red Chevy Impala sports car.....He said, "I can let you take this one and its a double upgrade that I'll give you for nothing".....I was happy with that and as I drove an extra hour last night trying to find the Hope Lodge by way of Connecticut, it was actually a pleasant drive......(But I was glad to get here at 11:30).
Anyway....it's 10:30, Tami is resting right now, all is quiet and I hope she has a good night.
 
Thank you for your love and prayers....
 
Judy