Hi everyone, Lana here,

  Well it's been a very eventful day for us here. Judy and I went to the hospital early so we could see Dr. Lambert and see how the cat scan went during the night.I still can't believe we had to admit Tami in the hospital just to have a cat scan. we are starting to feel like trained seals, jumping through all the hoops for the insurance company. and we wonder why our insurance payments are so high. what a waste. I guess when they did the cat scan early this morning,they didn't get the right pictures so they had to put Tami through it again. Dr. Lambert said she saw no cancer!!! (yeah) she said
everything looked good except the catheder was causing a little pressure because it needed to be adjusted. after the adjustments she started feeling great. they released her from the hospital just before Judy had to leave for the airport. I've enjoyed having Judy here with me for a couple of days.
Now that she is feeling a little better, we need to try and consentrate on putting some weight on Tami again.
I would love to get her home for the big event on the 8th of Sept. but only time will tell. we will keep working on it. We Love you all for helping us through this.
and thanks (Abbys mom) for getting me here to help my dear sister

God bless
Lana and Tami