Hi Team Tami....
Another day of up......3 days in a row......don't get me wrong, she's not doing somersaults, but she hasn't been nauseated for several hours at a time....I've seen her go from needing help upstairs when I came (Everytime) to manuvering the stairs by herself (gingerly) all the time.  She's kept ahead of the nausea most of the time and is eating more at a time.  Her biggest problem right now is the tubes.  If we just knew she could get rid of those and have no problem I believe she could come home.  We think she can meet with the urologist next week but Dr. Lambert hasn't set that up yet......so there are too many questions and not enough answers to know for sure.  All I know is she is a lot better than when I got here...(at least for today) (Thanks to Abby and Amy for doing their jobs very well.).=D> applause
When I moved us, she was in bed all day.....so I just packed up everything because I couldn't ask her too many questions,  Well, today we started to organize those boxes just a bit and Tami feels better now she knows where her treasures are.....and plane tickets, etc.  She got right down on her knees to look in her suitcase and paperwork.....I was tickled to see her so engaged in a project instead of just trying to hang on to dear life.....I imagine all of us can remember being sick enough to not care what's going on around us.....So to see her interested in a few things and talking to her family a little more.....that's all good.  Tami says she feels likes she's coming out of an "Empty Stare" where all is oblivious around you because you're so far gone on meds, sickness and overall malaise.  Her demeaner is brighter, smile on more, and inner soul more alive.  She's not all well, but farther along the road of recovery that she has been.
It's thundering and lightening again....we just came up from the kitchen......Tami likes to open the windows down there so she can hear the thunder and rain......It's soothing to the brain I believe.:) happy
I went on a couple of errands today but Tami decided to stay home and take it easy for her healing.  We're trying to do that for the next 2 or 3 days.....just to see if it might help.....Anything to get better she says.
Well, goodnight to you all....do we dare hope for 4 days in a row.....I think so.  We also hope and pray that all is ok at home. Tiana is leaving for Logan tomorrow for school and Tami feels bad that she's not there to get Tiana some new towels, sheets, you know, the stuff you take up for your new room.  But she told Tiana that she'll be home before too long so she can be a mom again.  We'll just thank the Lord for our blessings tonight and say a prayer for all we love.
Love, Judy