Hi Everyone.....
 
Tami & I got up early because we knew Lana was coming in.... Tami didn't turn out her light until at least 3:00 this morning so I knew she was tired......After we were up I decided that Lana would be at the airport so I grabbed my phone....It was then that I noticed that I had a text message from 5:30 this morning.....It said, "Missed my connecting Flight, won't be in until 9:30....I hollered at Tam in the bathroom, but it was too late....she was already in the shower so too late to go back to bed.I-) sleepy  Tami said....that's okay, now I won't have to hurry so much.  After breakfast we waited on the porch until we saw Abby's cute daughter Amy coming up Oak Street and delivering our dear Lana.  Tami and I had commented about how we come over hundreds of miles, pass millions of people along the way,  just to find that one face that we love and makes us smile. (And the faces are just regular old faces......nothing for the tabloids.....and we still adore them..(.I'm speaking of me Lana, not you:D big grin).  Anyway, we were glad she made it.  Amy came in and visited and stayed awhile....she got talking to the weekend manager, Charlene, about Prince Edward Island and had a rootbeer float.  We were happy she stayed awhile, but I think we made her miss church.....sorry Amy:-S worried.  We can't thank Amy enough for being our extra special taxi service with a smile and hug that saves the rest of us from cruising the unknown streets of Boston.  Abby's girls have been life savers.=D> applause
We took a walk around the block and showed Lana the interesting block we live on....Tami was slow and stopped to rest a couple of times but we all made it.  We're grateful to Lana (and Bent) for sacrificing and those who helped her come out.  We could only hope that Tami will be able to come home with Lana.....but all in due time.   We're looking forward for tomorrow and any answers, but whether or not we get them is the other question.....Oh well, The race is not always to the swift....but to those who keep on running........we'll finish the race of life together....all of us arm in arm.#:-S whew!
Love, Judy