Team Tami

Enter your email address below and click "submit" if you would like an email notification as new posts are added to the blog.

Friday, August 3, 2012

I received this e-mail this morning.....Abby really has been good to keep us up on things....sometimes I just haven't received her e-mails......Keep up the good work Abby, we appreciate it.
Judy

Early Morning update
She is up and about.  Very weak but I would say the IV's and the other antibiotic monster pill set up back, so now that she is off those we are starting to climb the ladder to health and wellness again.
Tam's emotion is lifeless.  She talks so soft, plus with our little air conditioning unit going it's hard to hear her - I am sure she is about fed up with my "whats that you say?"
She is not depressed.  Down hearted, yes, because of no energy - BUT that is to change.  I am confident that today will be much better day.
So send the "happy thoughts" her way.
Till later,
Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment