Team Tami

Enter your email address below and click "submit" if you would like an email notification as new posts are added to the blog.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Another day of healing.....we think


Happy Saturday Night::"> blushing
 
Almost a carbon-copy 4 days now.  One Exception......last night I was tuckered out by 11:30 and Tami still wanted to go down for cereal..... So just for this once, Tami said,  "I can go down by myself, Jude."  I told her I would go down, but she insisted that she felt good enough to go down alone.....So I went to bed and felt promptly asleep when I heard her return.  About 2:30 I noticed her light was still on so I went in to go to the bathroom and sure enough, there she was, wide-eyed and bushy-tailed.....laying down and reading the news on the computer......Sounds like the ole Tami doesn't it?  So needless to say, I got going by 8:30 and was showered and ready before she woke up at 10:00.  Of course, then it's immediately to breakfast and then she comes back up for another nap to help breakfast settle.  Then the routine of her showering, etc...etc....
 
Tonight we took a leisurely walk up Elm street and admired the large old victorian buildings, and Church Diocese buildings....
We were amazed at the large trees, large homes and buildings and ornate fences and entrances to the buildings.  A little bit like the Avenues in Salt Lake but much older buildings.  We sat on the porch for a few minutes and enjoyed the cool air before we came in to cook Jumbalaya with Brats.....(That's what she wanted so I made it????)  It was good....She says Tim makes it all the time. 
 
Anyway.....Another good day overall.....but still concerned about tubings and drainage.....with no answers forthcoming at least until Tuesday and then hopefully we can get an appointment to see Dr. Bloot(Sp) who is the urologist......we just would like to have some answers about her recovery and if she should come home or have to wait..........
 
Tiana got launched with sisters in Tow and Tim helping them get cars ready and holding down the fort.....Tiana also received a care package from a sweet neighbor....Tiana said she almost cried and Tami did cry.......Such is the thoughfulness of one who cares.
 
As Tim said today....I can't answer any questions, I'm just trying to do the best I can.....Aren't we all?  We'll just keep working on that.....Thanks for your prayers, Love and conern.....
Love,
Judy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment