Team Tami

Enter your email address below and click "submit" if you would like an email notification as new posts are added to the blog.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Good Evening all:
I just received Tami's e-mail so I thought I'd share a few things for those who want to know how life is going for her.  Tami talked to Sheila this morning and Sheila set up her pre-op testing for June 19th at 9:40 A.M.  So that will probably mean that Tami won't come home until her surgery on the 26th......At least that's where things stand as of now......we'll see if things change.

Tami moved back down to the big room downstairs after some drama and someone leaving today.  She had to wash sheets, vacuum, and leave it the way she found the room before she could move.....that kept her busy today.

Nate Hardy from Farmington comers in this week with his wife Natalie....then they are going to tour Mass. before his surgery next week.  Tami is looking forward to meeting them.  She said "Here we live 5 miles from them and I'll be meeting them in Worcester, Mass."  They live in our cousin, Lynette Bingham's ward.

She said, "Friday is a Benefit Run/walk for cancer....24 hours of straight walk or run...I'm looking forward to that and Deb said she'll put me to work setting it all up and participating.  That just might be as close as I get to marathon this year....I hope not....but this big delay is not going to help"

It looks like things are going to move forward
Love,
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment