Team Tami

Enter your email address below and click "submit" if you would like an email notification as new posts are added to the blog.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hi Team Tami,
Tami wrote a nice journal entry for today about getting up early to move slowly so she could make it to her meetings.  She sat next to Dr. Lambert again for all three meetings.  She enjoyed renewing friendships at the ward and listening to the lessons.  She said she and Dr. Lambert only try to mouth the words because neither one of them can carry a tune....I thought that was cute.

Right now it looks as though she may have the surgery on June 26th.....unless of course there is a cancellation which Dr. Lambert says almost never happens.....I did notice she's still hoping though.

After Church Tami and Dr. Lambert visited for awhile and Dr. Lambert told Tami where some nice, safe trails are for walking or running....Tami scoped them out today with hopes that she might be able to use them.  She also said the Lodge was having ice cream at 8:30 so she wanted to get back to rub shoulders with the Hope Club.  She said another couple arrived at the Hope Lodge and she said she's never heard the word HOPE used more often.  "Everybody's so DIFFERENT.  So many unknowns...but I receive much strength from so many here as I embrace my new Club....I've loved staying here and getting to meet so many wonderful people".

This week she is going to get her pre-testing done for surgery and Abby's two daughters have asked her to dinner........She said Avy raised Earth Angels.
She said she had a full day and ended with "My days are full and I find myself being just as busy here as I was back home...It's just filled up differently"

Love,
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment