Team Tami

Enter your email address below and click "submit" if you would like an email notification as new posts are added to the blog.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Hi everyone.....

I had a good talk with Tami this afternoon.  She is feeling pretty good and is going forward.  She has spoken with the Dr. and several others today and there is still confusion as to which direction she has to go.  Dr. Lambert is really trying to help Tami.  Tami got to the Hope Lodge about 2:30 this morning and was over to the hospital this afternoon.  I was really proud of her!!!  She gave Deb, the Hope Lodge Director a big hug for working with her and she is in the room downstairs that she wanted.  It's close to the big T.V. downstairs and I'm confident that she's watching the Spurs vs Oklahoma game as we speak.  I wish I could be with her but then so does a lot of us.....She enjoys alone time....but I know she'll ber visiting with the others there soon.  If I hear anything different tomorrow I'll post it.

Love, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment