Team Tami

Enter your email address below and click "submit" if you would like an email notification as new posts are added to the blog.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Hi Team Tami ,
 Sorry this took so long, the internet was down most of the day.
Tami has lost a few more accesories today. Central line is gone. (IV access placed in her neck) She is down to one Iv. Which is used for antibiotics and pain medications. Opiates are discontiued.  One chest tube is gone. The remaining one is still draining fluids. Epidural is working so much better. Lasix is given once daily and we call it a pee party. Tami put out about two litters of fluids. Just picture 2 litters of soda.
 Vital signs remain normal . Tami uses the oxygen when she sleeps . She seems more comfortable with it on. Her oxygen level (O2 sat ) runs at 99% on room air. Which is perfect.
Pain is more controled today. Now we are dealing with a new problem. Tami is a little delusional , anxious, and fidigity. Everyone is telling us it is from the narcotics, wearing off. She seems to get aggravated easily.
She is sitting in the chair now for the second time today. She looks great. Everyone meaning doctors and nurses who see her coment on how well she looks. Her and Mattie are visiting. We are taking turns with her today because she is so anxious. I'm going to turn this over to Mattie, it's my turn to sit with Tami.
 Love, Kim

I just got done visiting with my momma. She is a bit out of it, and keeps thinking I'm saying something absolutely different than what I'm actually saying. Though that's a bit difficult now, we'll laugh about it someday when she's home playing scrabble with Grandma:)

I'm not all up to snuff like Aunt Kimmie is about everything. But I do know one thing: I have the most amazing momma in the whole world, and we're so excited to have a healthy mom.

Love you all, and I can't tell you how absolutely thankful I am for your fasting, prayers, and love. We really are eternally grateful. Really.

Love,
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment