Team Tami

Enter your email address below and click "submit" if you would like an email notification as new posts are added to the blog.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hi Everyone:
Tonight Tami Said,"Somewhere in the back of my mind, being here in Massachusetts (Only 3 miles-within jogging distance from the U Mass Hospital) gives me HOPE that surgery is on the Horizon and might just one day come to fruition."

The past 2 days she has been just sitting around the table a lot and visiting plus doing her paperwork.....bills, taxes, etc.  The alarm sounded tonight when she tried to step out at midnight to talk on the phone to Maddie....Her voice is loud and carries far....so she thought she'd step out....well the alarm goes off.....she hurried to push the code numbers and luckily it went off and the night staff member didn't catch her yet.......She didn't feel quite as good yesterday and took plenty of her anti-nausea pills....but they got her through.  It's been raining out there....I wish we'd get some here......She said,"Sat around and visited with my people today....A 22 year old grad student came by to interview some of the guests at the Hope Lodge for a survey....what a doll she was...she reminded me a little bit of my own girls and we started visiting at 3:00 and finished up at 6:00 (Sounds like Tam doesn't it)...So very delightful rainy Wednesday afternoon....Visited with George, Kevin and Julie in the Main Room, mixed with Deb's comings and goings.....great afternoon....This truly has felt like "Home away from Home"   I love my people"    I'll close with that.

Love,Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment