Team Tami

Enter your email address below and click "submit" if you would like an email notification as new posts are added to the blog.

Friday, June 29, 2012

Good Morning all,

It has been a busy morning for Tami. Tim and I arrived at the hospital this around 9am to find Tami just waking up. She said she had her best sleep last night. Pain is what woke her up. Once she got the pain under, Dr. Lambert stoped by and examined Tami and ordered some Lasix to help decrease edema. Her swelling has gone down considerably from yesterday but she still is a little "fluffy". The Lasix will help with the rest. Dr. Lambert seems to be impressed with Tami's progress, but she wants Tami to stay put right now so they can keep a close eye on her.
Tami was up to the chair today for 45mins. As I said yesterday 3 day post op is the worse . She is hurting more today and very restless.
She is all cleaned up and put back to bed. She still has the NG tube in so nothing by mouth. She is using cold mouth swabs for moisture. I think she really needs to rest for awhile .
Tim left  to see about picking up Mattie. I'm trying to be quite and just watch over Tami. She is always afraid that she will miss something.
I will continue to post throughout the day. Keep up the prayers.

Don't be afraid for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.
                                                                                 Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment