Team Tami

Enter your email address below and click "submit" if you would like an email notification as new posts are added to the blog.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

hello TeamTami,

It's midnight sat morning my last day here with Tami , It has been difficult seeing Tami struggle so much it breaks my heart but i am comforted knowing smoother days are ahead . Tami is nauseated right now , a direct result of eating to many ice chips we should not be giving them to her but feel so sorry for her , if she throws up we will regret ever giving them to her. My sister Barb finally made it in after getting bumped several times . Amy Stewart sacrificed her entire day running back and forth to the airport so I could spend some time with Tami, she is a pretty special young lady . We now have Barb, Kimmy, Maddie and myself here which is too much for Tami as she always feels like she needs to entertain, it is hard for her to lay still and rest I still think rest is the best thing for her right now I  tend to compare her with Nathan Hardy is recovery was much faster but I still believe Tami's recovery is going well  Love to all and goodnight   tim

No comments:

Post a Comment