Team Tami

Enter your email address below and click "submit" if you would like an email notification as new posts are added to the blog.

Friday, June 29, 2012

Just a quick up date. Tami is sleeping well now . Much better than this am. It is so tough for her to sleep with all the bells and whistles going off all the time. It is peacefull for her now. Lasix and additional pain meds given. Hopefully she will feel better when she awakens.
Not to change the subject but...
This is my first time seeing the Hope Lodge or any place to its liking. I'm almost embarassed to say this. You only know about these places when times like this arise.
I must say I'm very thankful. They have been wonderful to Tami and the family. The house has the feel of a home . Quaint, like a bed and breakfast. Everyone is so friendly, and you know your not alone even though you are away from you loved ones in a strange place. The American Cancer Society does do wonderful things. The folks that are part of this are wonderful. I come away feeling I need to do more in life to help out.  That there is so much needed. 
Love to all, Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment