The computer isn't working, so you're getting a phone update, and it will be a bit short. Sorry team!
Mom got every tami attachment out except her catheter...yay! The nurse said that's always the last to go because of the swelling after the surgery, and issues with knowing when its time to go to the bathroom. She's already sleeping better without all of the bells and whistles:)
The Dr's also signed off on momma eating real life food! That is great news! We'll make sure she takes it very slow.
While i'm typing in the waiting room, a nurse is talking to a woman about hospice care for her loved one, and i'm reminded of how incredibly thankful I am that my mom is here, is progressively getting better everyday, and will be with us for a long, long time. I speak for my sisters and my dad too when I say thank you from the bottom of my heart that i'm so, so thankful for your prayers, calls, texts, and for how much you love our mom. We love her too!!
Speaking of those great texts you all send, my mom wanted me to post this text that Paul sent her. It  brought an automatic smile to her face. Thanks Pauly!
      Been following the blog every day, wow we r watching miracles, couldn't be happier for ya fatso, keep going we will have a drink mixed and ready for ya at the hand off spot :)
Words of encouragement and knowing she is loved brings smiles to her face! Keep em coming!!
Maddie