Team Tami

Enter your email address below and click "submit" if you would like an email notification as new posts are added to the blog.

Monday, July 2, 2012


Mom is officially out of the ICU! Yayyyyy! Room 701a (we'll see y'all here tomorrow with roses....)

It seems like if she has a great day one day, the next is a day of rest. Today is that day. But we welcome that! Mom doesn't sleep much, but right now I think that's what's gonna be best for her.

She's been nauseated today, so we're back to ice chips. No steak fries yet....sorry mom!

Keep her in your prayers, He hears them!

Love you all so much! Manny.


Hello all,  It has been a peaceful day for Tam. Much needed rest came today. I believe she is disappointed about how she feels today, but we continue to tell her how well she is doing and to look at how far she has come. Dr. Lambert is impressed with her progress. Dr. Caroll tells her she looks wonderful for being just a few days post op.The nausea was a bummer today but it's the body's way of saying slow down and rest. 
This is my last post I leave for home in the morning. I really hate to leave, but I'm so glad I had the opportunity to be here for Tami. Please continue to keep praying . I truly believe in the power of prayer. I think we all have witnessed a miracle . Or perhaps several miracles. They say coincidence is Gods way of putting you where you need to be. Thank you God for bringing me here. It was nice not only to help with Tam's care, but as a bonus I spent time with Tim, sister Barb and I got to know little ms Mattie. The folks at the Hope lodge have been wonderful ,special thanks goes out to them.
Take care love to all

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment