Team Tami

Enter your email address below and click "submit" if you would like an email notification as new posts are added to the blog.

Saturday, July 21, 2012


Friday,  July 20

   Tami had already had a work-out by the time I got to the hospital.  She
had talked to three different doctors, that was telling her three different things.
One doctor told her to stop all foods, and get ready for another test on her bladder.
another doctor told her she was doing well and she didn't need any more tests, 
the other doctor didn't know what was going on. by the time I got there they had
found that everything was great ,and they are acually releasing her tomarrow.
   It's been a week today since her last surgery, and she's been doing so well.
Doctor Lambert wants to see Tami on Tuesday for a follow up, but she is very impressed
with her progress.
   Well, I'm so freak'in tired I cant think, so I'm going to let Marsha finish. Good-nighttttttttttttttttttt.

Lana
 

No comments:

Post a Comment