Team Tami

Enter your email address below and click "submit" if you would like an email notification as new posts are added to the blog.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

(I goofed)  This should have been posted before the last one)  I didn't see it in time before I posted the other one......

Hi everybody,
     I arrived in Boston at 4:30 Boston time and Amy picked me up at the airport. She was
such a delight to visit with.  And is such a sweet angel to help all of us who come here.
There is a good place in heaven for her.
     She took me to the Hospital where Lana and Tami met us at the front door to show us where
we were suppose to go.  I hadn't eaten since breakfast so Lana  and I went to eat at the cafeteria.
  The clam chowder was wonderful.  Lana talked to me to catch me up on all the things that
need to be done to take care of Tami. I didn't know she was coming home to the
Hope Lodge so soon so I was really excited to hear that.  I won't have to commute to the
hospital and back every day.  We'll just stay at the lodge except for Doctor appointments and
for groceries.
    Lana drove me all around town while it was still light outside and I learned how
to find my way around quite well.  It's really quite easy and I was so afraid of getting lost.  I'm so
glad I was able to come before Lana had to leave.
     It's 10:00 pm here and my body still thinks that it's 8:00.  Lana is dead tired and I am wide awake
wondering what I'm going to do all night. I'm sure that will change when Tami gets back here. 
     Tami looked so good tonight I was so excited to see her and see that sweet smile on her face. She
is in a hospital room that overlooks Quinsigamond Lake.  It is the most beautiful view right from her bed.
I hope she gets a picture of it. It is so picturesque.

    Well, we have a big week ahead so I better get some rest.  Keep Tami in your prayers.

Love to all,
Marsha

No comments:

Post a Comment